1. 800 – 1200 – 1600 DPI resolution optical tracking provides more sensitivity than typical mouse for smooth and precise tracking on surfaces.
2. With hidden nano receiver; with next / previous buttons to provide convenience when surfing and/or gaming
3. The vertically ergonomic design motivates proper neutral ‘handshake’ wrist/ arm position for correct movement and less strain
4. Auto shuts off after being idle for eight minutes, click to awaken.
5. It is plug&play which means no installations are required.
Anker Wired Ergonomic Mouse Review:
It is one of the cheapest yet highly respectable brand of ergonomic mouse. The Anker Wired Ergonomic Mouse suits users on a budget that are looking for a quick solution against Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. For starters, one can test the waters of what it feels like using a vertical mouse by grabbing one of these fairly effective gadget at a very low cost.
The vertically angled aspect of this gadget is good enough to avoid wrist twisting so to minimize stress and wrist pain. Like all vertical mouse, it lets the user do the “handshake” form which allows proper movement of the wrist. The left and right click buttons are not as easy to press where you can just lay down your finger and it will click. On the other hand, this could be a sign that this mouse is durable.
The 5 button feature provides convenience especially for gamers and surfers who may need quick action buttons, although the two page buttons located at the thumb area do not work with MAC. It’s black and sleek design looks good for working professionals as well.
It is rumored that standard mouse has caused the rise of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome sufferers. This condition was not abundant until later on it was traced that one of the leading causes was incorrect posture and hand movements. To be specific, it involves the constant movement of the wrist bending to the sides of the arm. Vertical Mouse encourages your wrist to just bend on its proper form or even stay neutral. That is why people with this condition usually prefers ergonomic mouse that are vertically designed.
Gripping this ergonomic mouse feels like it can slip away. A thing you may want to consider before purchasing this product.
Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
Mac OS X
You can also check the wireless version of this product.